Founded in 1903, the course was extended to 18 holes in 1993. Ideal for a pleasant round in a lovely, lush setting. Some of the longer holes are in the ‘’new nine’’ on the other side the main road. The course is only a few minutes walk from the centre of Kenmare town and is close to hotels and guesthouses. The welcoming, colonial-style clubhouse is an unusual feature.